Retrieving photos from brand portals and resizing
photos (if needed).
• Assist in loading new merchandise listings
on assembly88 website. Listings include photos,
pricing, inventory, and detailed description.
• Helping plan social media content/campaigns
highlighting new arrivals, latest news, and community
• Photography experience a plus but not required
• Photoshop experience a plus
Strong specialty retail background
• Flexible work week of 10 to 20 hours, flexible
availability, including some evenings and weekends
• Excellent communicator, tailors style to suit the
• Handle all aspects of store operations including
stockroom, folding, and store cleanliness
• Remains “actively engaged” with clients on the sales
floor, handles any potential customer problems with
professionalism and follows through
assembly88 is the Lehigh Valley’s premiere Mens shop! We are looking for a P/T sales associate for the shop which was voted “best place to buy menswear” by Lehigh Valley Style 3 years in a row!
Our shop is unique to the Lehigh Valley, carrying Mens staples such as Peter Millar, Patagonia, Southern Tide, Bonobos and johnnie-O, Kuhl, and Marine Layer. We also stock great footwear from Saucony Originals, On Running, Olukai, Vans and MORE!
• Hourly rate between $12 and $15/hour depending on experience
• 25% employee discount to start
• Opportunity for advancement in the company
• Parking reimbursement
assembly88 is an equal opportunity employer
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.00 - $15.00 per hour
We have plexiglas at the register, hand sanitizer for employees and customers, and all customers are required to wear masks in the shop. We never have more than 5 customers at a time in the shop.Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Needed
Sales associates are responsible for creating a memorable in-store environment and consistently providing our clients with the highest levels of customer service. Specific responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
• Brand awareness – learning the story behind many of our brands, their mission and values. What makes them unique in the marketplace and helping communicate their story to our clientele.
• Presentation – Ensure that the sales floor is neat, organized, and reflects the image of our brands. Sales and promotions are organized and easy to understand by customers.
• Customer service – Maintaining excellent standards with our existing and new clients and communicating product knowledge, market trends, and brand lifestyles to our clients. Ability to up sell/cross sell and build/maintain a client book for our regular clients.