assembly88 is the Lehigh Valley’s premier Men's shop! We are looking for a P/T sales associate for the shop which was voted “best place to buy menswear” by Lehigh Valley Style 3 years in a row!
Our shop is unique to the Lehigh Valley, carrying Men's staples such as Peter Millar, Patagonia, Southern Tide, Bonobos and johnnie-O, Kuhl, and Marine Layer. We also stock great footwear from Saucony Originals, On Running, Olukai, Vans and MORE!
• Hourly rate between $12 and $15/hour depending on experience
• 25% employee discount to start
• Opportunity for advancement in the company
• Parking reimbursement
assembly88 is an equal opportunity employer
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.00 - $15.00 per hour
We have Plexiglas at the register, hand sanitizer for employees and customers, and all customers are required to wear masks in the shop. We never have more than 5 customers at a time in the shop.Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Needed
Sales associates are responsible for creating a memorable in-store environment and consistently providing our clients with the highest levels of customer service. Specific responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
• Brand awareness – learning the story behind many of our brands, their mission and values. What makes them unique in the marketplace and helping communicate their story to our clientele.
• Presentation – Ensure that the sales floor is neat, organized, and reflects the image of our brands. Sales and promotions are organized and easy to understand by customers.
• Customer service – Maintaining excellent standards with our existing and new clients and communicating product knowledge, market trends, and brand lifestyles to our clients. Ability to up sell/cross sell and build/maintain a client book for our regular clients.
Retrieving photos from brand portals and resizing
photos (if needed).
• Assist in loading new merchandise listings
on assembly88 website. Listings include photos,
pricing, inventory, and detailed description.
• Helping plan social media content/campaigns
highlighting new arrivals, latest news, and community
• Photography experience a plus but not required
• Photoshop experience a plus
Strong specialty retail background
• Flexible work week of 10 to 20 hours, flexible
availability, including some evenings and weekends
• Excellent communicator, tailors style to suit the
• Handle all aspects of store operations including
stockroom, folding, and store cleanliness
• Remains “actively engaged” with clients on the sales
floor, handles any potential customer problems with
professionalism and follows through