Find Openings: www.lslcareers.com OR email firstname.lastname@example.org
Legend Senior Living® is dedicated to providing the highest standards of quality of service, environment and care to residents and their families while providing value and accountability to all our stakeholders. We work to serve the needs of the whole person: physical, mental, and spiritual. We are committed to providing a positive reinforcing work environment that recognizes the value of all staff and fosters individual growth and improvement. We recognize that our success depends on our ability to live out our mission and keep our commitments. Legend recognizes the uniqueness and value of all associates and their personal contribution to the world around them. We strive to empower, encourage and support all associates on their journey with us.
We are dedicated to the success of our associates, both personally and professionally,
These Core Values are the foundation for individual decisions made by team members:
• Stewardship - manage money and resources with wisdom and integrity.
• Servanthood - deference to my own needs and wants in order to meet the needs of others.
• Caring - A commitment from the heart demonstrated through empathizing with and extending personal interest in the personal, individual needs, weaknesses, and feelings of those we serve.
• Attitude - The positive manner and perspective used in approaching issues and decisions and
situations. Demonstrating a positive attitude and approach in the workplace and particularly when addressing residents, families, and co-workers.
• Teamwork - Deferring my personal wants to work as a team gives us the opportunity to utilize all the talents as a group and to realize the uniqueness of each one.
• Creativity - A conscious effort and willingness to see things differently, to break out of habits and outdated thought to find new ways of thinking, doing, and being. Recognizing that improvement requires my flexibility and involves change from time to time.
• Integrity - Working hard, keeping promises, sharing success. Above all, honesty. Showing respect, fairness, and consideration of others. Following the respective authoritative governing rule. Integrity does what is honest and right according to other shared values even when it is not convenient, easy, or even visible.
• Individual development - Taking the initiative to improve oneself by broadening one's knowledge and skills in order to bring the best possible to Legend™. This often involves changing the way I do things in order to benefit through the sharing and implementation of best practices.
• Responsibility - The willingness to acknowledge responsibility to others, and the willingness to fully accept responsibility for one's actions and the implication that may result.
• Productivity - Maximizing my personal output without increased resources or compromising quality. A willingness to pursue new and more efficient methods of doing my work and helping the team. A willingness to be monitored and measured according to my peers.
We’re looking for employees who can or have…
• A need to help others
• Live our core values every day
• A desire to make a difference in the world
We are looking for an outstanding individual who oversees the day to day operations of
the community. The Residence Director (Executive Director, Administrator) is
responsible for coordinating activities of resident care, sales, maintenance, life
enrichment and dining services departments. The Residence Director must have
demonstrated success in a leadership role within a senior living community including
exceeding financial and operational goals. This position requires excellent computer,
communication, and organizational skills. Licensing requirements may vary by state and
Our Director of Nursing serves our communities by monitoring medication management,
performing resident assessments, providing leadership and guidance on health issues,
providing onsite medical care and communicating changing medical needs to the team
and family members. This position also champions high quality and infection control,
verifies physician orders, communicates move-in/move-out information and supervises
the ordering, delivery, transcription and documentation of medication, treatments and
orders under their authority. Nursing license required.
LPNs support all health care services throughout the community. They provide input to
service planning for residents as well as renewal and maintenance of these plans. LPNs
work with the Health Care Director to supervise, oversee and coordinate the work of
other caregivers to meet resident needs. Schooling and licensing required.
Assumes responsibility for resident care and services including personal needs,
grooming and hygiene, housekeeping, laundering, social interactions, and meals. A
primary responsibility of this position is to routinely monitor the resident’s comfort and
respond to periodic needs. Certifications and trainings are required.
Provides hands-on assistance with the daily care of the residents, including personal
care, grooming and hygiene, housekeeping, laundering, social interactions, and meals.
Routinely monitors the resident’s comfort and responds to periodic needs. Previous
experience preferred, but not required. Must be patient, caring, and have good
communication skills. Certificates and additional training is available.
Responsible for providing efficient, courteous and professional service to residents and
their guests during meals. Previous experience preferred, but not required.