Find Openings: www.starbucks.com/careers/
Our mission is to inspire and nurture the human spirit — one person, one cup, and one neighborhood at a time.
Our vision is to establish Starbucks as the premier purveyor of the finest coffee in the world while maintaining out uncompromising principles while we grow.
Our values including active with courage, challenging the status quo, and finding new ways to grow our company and each other. We also value being present, connecting with transparency, dignity, and respect. We seek to deliver our very best in all we do, holding ourselves accountable for results.Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Needed
We're looking for employees who are, can or have...legendary customer service to all customers, give prompt service, provide quality beverages and products, maintain a clean and comfortable store environment, model and act in accordance with Starbucks guiding principles.
- Actively manages store partners by regularly conducting performance assessments, providing feedback, and setting challenging goals to improve performance.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with partners in the district by understanding and addressing individual motivation, cultural nuances, needs and concerns.
- Ensures partners adhere to legal and operational compliance requirements.
- Ensures team members adhere to legal and operational compliance requirements.
- Recognizes and reinforces individual and team accomplishments by using existing organizational tools and programs as well as by finding new, creative, and effective methods of recognition.
-Progressively responsible retail experience over three years; one year in supervision.
- Develops positive relationships with shift team by understanding and addressing individual motivation, needs and concerns.
- Executes store operations during scheduled shifts. Organizes opening and closing duties as assigned.
- Follows Starbucks operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety and security, to ensure the safety of all partners during each shift.
- Follows all cash management and cash register policies and ensures proper cash management practices are followed by shift team.
- Follows up with baristas during the shift to ensure the delivery of legendary customer service for all customers.
- Provides quality beverages, whole bean, and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards.
$12.75-$15 per hour
- Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Starbucks.
- Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high value or unusual events to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example for the shift team.
- Anticipates customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment for cues.
- Communicates information to manager so that the team can respond as necessary to create the Third Place environment during each shift.
- Assists with new partner training by positively reinforcing successful performance and giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed.
- Contributes to positive team environment by recognizing alarms or changes in partner morale and performance and communicating them to the store manager.
$10-$12 per hour