Find Openings: www.samueladams.com/careers
At the Boston Beer Company, we travel the world with boundless curiosity and determination in search of the best ingredients for our beers. We are just as eager to find smart, motivated, hardworking people who love beer and want to join our team. We are the Boston Beer Company. We brew the best beer. We hire the best people.
Our people are our most important "ingredient." We not only have to hire the best, but we have to reward, develop, and retain them too, We also have a competitive compensation package, an opportunity for an additional bonus for continued employment through the summer and free access to personal financial coaching and work-life solutions through our Employee Assistance Program. Not to mention, there's the free beer too!
We are always eager to find competitive, motivated, hardworking people who love beer and want to join our team. We work hard and we play hard. Think you have what it takes?Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Needed
We're looking for employees who are or have...
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with all team peers and customers
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to be flexible and shift priorities in a constantly changing, fast-paced work environment
- Self-starter, proactive
- Demonstrated ability to be successful in a collaborative team environment
- Highly effective multi-taskers; resourceful with a 'get-it-done, can-do" attitude
- Responsible for establishing all management practices for all activities of the Packaging Department ensuring a safe work environment is maintained and Product quality standard operating procedures are implemented and sustained.
- Develop and execute Packaging's key KPI's while managing all issues pertinent to Production Operations.
- BS or equivalent combination of experience; MBA preferred
- 10+ years of experience in the manufacturing or packaging environment
Pay based on experience
-Day-to-Day management of assigned shift and hourly coworkers to include safety, quality, efficiency, process execution, and team development.
- Responsible for in-specification packaging of all high-speed manufacturing production including but not limited to; bottling, canning, and/or kegging lines ensuring the product is ready on time.
- BA/BS in related field or equivalent experience.
- 2-4 years manufacturing and supervisory experience.
$65,000+ annually plus bonus
- Lead the Packaging Operators and Assistants in performing required tasks to ensure quality production of a product through proper sanitation, processing, and packaging procedures.
- Observe and practice a "safety first" mentality while maintaining a strong focus on quality and adhering to all GMP regulations.
Differential on top of Packaging Operator Pay
- Safely and efficiently operate Packaging Department equipment/machinery as assigned to meet department/brewery goals. This includes, but not limited to; Fillers, Labelers, and Packers.
- Perform Quality checks, testing, and complete paperwork as required.
- Work autonomously to perform operational, cleaning, inspection, and minor lubrication tasks as required.
$17.50+ per four (based on time in the Brewery)
- Safely, efficiently, and effectively work to attain department and brewery objectives.
- Must observe and practice all Department/Brewery Procedures.
- Safely and efficiently operate Variety Pack equipment/machinery.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives & make recommendations.
- Conduct proper sanitation duties
$15 per hour