Free Education and Training Assistance Through PA CareerLink® Lehigh Valley
Do you need to learn new skills to get ahead in the job market? PA CareerLink® Lehigh Valley can help. Visit one of our Career Resource Centers to learn about education and training programs offered by area community colleges, universities, trade and training schools.
You may qualify for skills-based training services, including:
- Occupational skills training
- On-the-Job training
- Work experience
- Transitional jobs
You could qualify for free local training and education services through PA CareerLink® Lehigh Valley if you:
- Are a Lehigh or Northampton County resident
- Have a High School diploma or GED at the start of your training program
- Do not have marketable or in-demand skills to be considered for training
- Request training in a High Priority Occupation within a Lehigh Valley Targeted Industry Cluster
- Obtain the minimum WorkKeys® scores aligned with your occupational choice
- Meet the training provider’s entrance requirements
- Complete training within 24 months from the start date of WIOA funding
- Are seeking full-time training related employment after training completion
Review our Eligibility Information to see if you qualify for these services.
APPROVED TRAINING PROVIDERS AND PROGRAMS IN THE LEHIGH VALLEY
You may be eligible for funding to pay for your training if:
- The job you are interested in must be in a high priority occupation in the Lehigh Valley
- The training program is on the Statewide Training Providers List
Start exploring your training and education services today by visiting one of our Career Resource Centers or by contacting us!
“After losing my job of 15 years, I recently participated in your WIOA program. I wanted to take a moment and let you know how much I value the WIOA team who helped me in my new job search. Although I was only in the program a short time, these wonderful ladies made quite an impact on me. They were so patient and helpful, and their workshops were invaluable for me. I could not have found a new job so quickly without their guidance. Thank you so much!!” Debra